Cases. Phone cases. If you are like me, you probably change them weekly. I hate having the same old boring phone case. If I am going to spend a significant amount of time playing with it, you better believe he will look cute, you better believe my phone will look cute. However, regular stores provide many boundaries:
1) You might not find a print or color you like.
2) If you do find a print that you like, they may not carry it for your phone model.
3) The case you finally settle on, will be overpriced (guaranteed).
That’s when eBay comes in and saves the day. I can easily get 15 cases for the price of ONE in the store. Yes you read that right, 15!!! Any pattern, color, style, material you can think of, eBay will have it. And the cases start as cheap as $0.99 USD, with FREE shipping!! This isn’t the first time that I have told you about finding “diamonds in the rough” with eBay!!
To find a case (on eBay):
1) Enter your phone model, followed by “case”. For example, I search “Samsung Galaxy S5 Case”.
2) Once you get the THOUSANDS of results, narrow them down (refine) but clicking “buy it now”. This narrows out auction listings and allows you to buy cases available, instantaneously.
3) I then further narrow the results by sorting from “lowest price to highest price”. This allows me to find the best deals.
4) Pick a case that you like and BUY IT!!
These are some of my latest eBay case finds!! The most expensive of the bunch was $1.69 USD. What a splurge!! I also use eBay to buy chargers, USB cords, screen protectors – basically anything smartphone related!! Happy hunting! What’s you favorite eBay find?!?
Some of my favorite finds of all time were discovered on eBay! Whether it’s a phone case, a statement jewelry piece, or that makeup brand you can never find at home, eBay will have it! I love refining the search settings to find the best deals (including shipping costs). Recently, I was super jealous to hear about a free VIB Rouge perk, Haute Pink Lips by Buxom. eBay was the easiest way for me to get my hands on my own set. I was lucky enough to score a brand new box courtesy of user hdallian! I paid $11 CAD (plus $5 CAD shipping) for the ENTIRE set! These are half size products so the value is roughly about $11.50 CAD, each. The awesome thing about this seller (hdallian) was that she threw in some free, high end, makeup samples – bonus! (I highly recommend you check out her other items for sale!)
Haute Pink Lips includes:
1. Mini Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Nicole (shimmering strawberry)
2. Mini Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in Sweet Thing (hot pink)
3. Mini Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick in Mistress (creamy pink)
Free samples included:
1. Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil (in Limitless Pink)
2. Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte (in three shades!!! ♡)
This was a FABULOUS $11 eBay find! I’ll have plenty of colors to play up my pucker! As for eBay & more fab finds … Diamond: If you take your time and do your research, you can find some amazing items. Rough: Buyer Beware! If you don’t look into a seller’s history, or impulse buy without reading full item descriptions, you could be in for major disappointment. Log on, bitches, & tell me what you can find!
*It’s important to read user feedback BEFORE committing to buy.
*Don’t forget about shipping, customs, taxes, etc.!
*Use PayPal to ensure safe transactions!