I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine’s Saturday, either cuddling up to the one you love, or throwing back a few tequilas in celebration of being single!! I thought it would be fun to bring to light a few truths in lieu of all the beds that got a good “bouncing” last night. Whether you’re gearing up for round two, or nursing a hangover, these facts will make your day. And as with everything I write, read at your discretion.
25 Awesome Sex Facts
1. Sexuality is on a continuum. It is not a dichotomy like society presents it to be (gay or straight).
2. The clitoris, like the penis, has a shaft, glans, and foreskin. Both organs form from the same genital tissue in utero.
3. Condoms were originally made from animal intestine.
4. Globally, we have sex: 103 times a year, or 1.98 times a week, or 0.28 times a day.
5. Vaginismus is a condition where a woman’s PC muscles contract uncontrollably and penetration of any kind is impossible.
6. Caucasian women who have received their college degree are the most likely to engage in anal sex.
7. The oldest sex toys are from 500BC (officially).
8. There is some research that shows the urinary tract may play a role in female “squirting”.
9. The Kreung tribe build love huts for their daughters so she can have sex with multiple boys, until she finds one she wants to marry.
10. Doctors can grow skin for burn victims using the foreskin of circumcised infants. One foreskin can produce 23,000 square meters, which would be enough to tarp every major league infield with human flesh.
11. Sleep deprived men are more likely to believe that women want to have sex with them
12. The clitoris is the only organ that exists solely for sexual pleasure.
13. 79% of men are “grow-ers” and 21% are “show-ers”.
14. Bonobo chimps engage in oral sex.
15. The longest clitoris ever measured was over a foot long!
16. The brain isn’t necessary for ejaculation. The order comes from the spinal cord.
17. Most nerve endings in the vagina are within the first two inches. Therefore, girth, and not length, is what matters most.
18. Semen is good for your teeth.
19. Freud used vibrators to cure women of hysteria via orgasm.
20. Globally, there are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse daily.
21. 1/400 men are flexible enough to give themselves oral pleasure.
22. Without testosterone, a (xy) male fetus will develop a vulva. Therefore, being female is the default sex.
23. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA info. One ejaculation is the equivalent to the capacity of 62 MacBook Pros.
24. The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation.
25. Men’s orgasms average 6 seconds. Women’s orgasms average 20 seconds.
And just for fun …
26. The average erect penis measures 5 inches.
Hmmm … someone should tell that ^^^ to the men on Tinder!!!
Happy Valentine’s WEEKEND my lovelies! Hopefully the celebrations continue tonight … it is the long weekend!!