April’s Topbox was a huge hit! And it was such a nice change of pace. Ipsy had some questionable bags being sent out, Birchbox forgot to send their products in the advertised Rifle Paper Co designer box, and Glossybox forgot to include the FREE promo code offer for new customers. April Fool’s or what?!
But Topbox was on point. Like they always are. I also received their bag FIRST this month. Speedy shipping is enough to make my entire week!! Topbox has been offering some seriously amazing Prive boxes lately, by I decided to opt for a regular Topbox this month.
Instead of the usual 4 items, we got 5!! All boxes included a mini Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration 30 SPF Sunscreen!
• Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen 30 SPF – I already use this Sunscreen. I already love this Sunscreen. And I already own minis. Basically, I’m super excited for another. I’m fair skinned so I always leave home with SPF!
• NYX Baked Eyeshadow in Smoke and Mirrors – I love NYX lippies but haven’t tried any of their eye shadows. So excited to try this full size beauty! This specific shade is a silvery gray metallic. I love working with baked shadows, although sometimes they don’t come across as super pigmented. This shadow seems very sheer and shimmery after one swipe. However, the shadow is buildable, and a darker shade can be achieved with more layers. Using the shadow wet, did wonders for the pigment and intensity. With a damp liner brush, this shadow is brilliant for applying as a smokey liner.
• Deborah Lippmann Luminous Nail Color in – My first Deborah Lippmann nail polish!! Topbox has sent me the most nail polish out of any subscription service I have had, but the brands are always high end (Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, etc.). This shade is the most beautiful aqua, teal, mint amazingness. It’s a mermaid in a bottle. Did I mention that this is also FULL SIZE!? Topbox, I’m loving you!
• Matrix Style Link Gloss Booster – Matrix makes great haircare! I’m excited to use something from the Style Link line. I have been eyeing the Volume Booster. Although, I got the Shine Booster, it’s a great way to try out the line! Blonde hair can tend to lose it’s shine, so this is a great product. The level of shine is completely customizable. Plus, it can be used three ways! Mix a drop with your favorite product, layer on damp or dry hair, or use to soften hold while increasing shine.
• La Roche-Posay Substiane Serum – This product is desined to hydrate and increase the “bounce” of skin. I have never tried any La Roche-Posay products but I have heard some great things. They are a Canadian brand that specializes in sensitive skin. I can use a wide range of products, but I prefer sensitive products, especially around my eyes. I’m currently loving serums and know this will be a welcome addition to my growing collection.
I absolutely loved my Topbox this month. So much so, that I opted for the regular Topbox again for May. If you are interested in getting your own Topbox, with 4 personalized beauty products, it’s only $12 CAD a month with FREE shipping. Unfortunately, they only offer their boxes to Canadians, currently. If you want to check out my past Topboxes, including Prive Boxes, Click Here. I can’t wait to see what is in store for May!