Cases. Phone cases. If you are like me, you probably change them weekly. I hate having the same old boring phone case. If I am going to spend a significant amount of time playing with it, you better believe he will look cute, you better believe my phone will look cute. However, regular stores provide many boundaries:
1) You might not find a print or color you like.
2) If you do find a print that you like, they may not carry it for your phone model.
3) The case you finally settle on, will be overpriced (guaranteed).
That’s when eBay comes in and saves the day. I can easily get 15 cases for the price of ONE in the store. Yes you read that right, 15!!! Any pattern, color, style, material you can think of, eBay will have it. And the cases start as cheap as $0.99 USD, with FREE shipping!! This isn’t the first time that I have told you about finding “diamonds in the rough” with eBay!!
To find a case (on eBay):
1) Enter your phone model, followed by “case”. For example, I search “Samsung Galaxy S5 Case”.
2) Once you get the THOUSANDS of results, narrow them down (refine) but clicking “buy it now”. This narrows out auction listings and allows you to buy cases available, instantaneously.
3) I then further narrow the results by sorting from “lowest price to highest price”. This allows me to find the best deals.
4) Pick a case that you like and BUY IT!!
These are some of my latest eBay case finds!! The most expensive of the bunch was $1.69 USD. What a splurge!! I also use eBay to buy chargers, USB cords, screen protectors – basically anything smartphone related!! Happy hunting! What’s you favorite eBay find?!?