Ipsy Glam Bags are LIVE!!! Just sign into your account to see what you are getting. Glam Bags will soon be arriving on our doorstep, all pink and shiny! I sneaked an early peek (as usual) and was decently happy with my items. The theme this month is Beautifully Bohemian and it is perfectly timed for April. I must say though, I am devastated that I wasn’t one of the lucky few to receive a FULL SIZE Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Red Door Red. I love love love the EA lipsticks, Pink Punch is my absolute favorite shade. It brings me to tears to think I won’t be adding Red Door Red to my collection. It’s hard to not let my disappointment overshadow the great items that I will be receiving!
• Hikari Cosmetics Blush in Tango – I am excited to receive this item, the shade looks gorgeous, it’s full size, and I love the Hikari Lipstick that I have in Cabernet. Hopefully this item will be just as well received!
• LATHER Ultra Light Face Lotion – Another fave lotion, another day. I love little skin care samples for travel or the gym bag. I’m excited to try this moisturizer but am also not expecting too much. I have a deep seeded love for Biotherm, it would take alot to make me stray.
• theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single – Yes! We all get one, but what a great product. I love theBalm products, although my love is recent. I’m hoping to receive the copper shade (Fit) over the purple gold shade (Flirty), but realistically I would wear both!
• MicaBeauty Eye Primer – I really enjoy MicaBeauty products!! I’m excited to add this one to the mix! My only downfall with this product, is that last month they sent me the Evelyn Iona Cosmetics Concealer in the completely wrong shade, so I decided to use it as an eye shadow base. Kind of a disappointment to get two very similar items two months in a row (at least it isn’t another highlight! My highlight collection is massive!)
• Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek – I have never heard of this brand and am very excited to try this product! This item is the most “Beautifully Bohemian” to me. A multipurpose stain for a no fuss flush, is so totally Boho Chic.
I don’t think I’ll ever get over missing out on the EA lipstick, but these products might help! What are you getting this month? Are you one of the chosen ones? Click Here to see all of this month’s available products. Click Here to get a Glam Bag of your very own!