Ipsy’s March 2015 Glam Bags are LIVE!!! The theme this month is Floral Fantasy, and I am loving the blossoming theme! There is, more or less, an even mix between skin care and makeup products offered this time around.
Here’s what I’m getting in my Glam Bag!! Isn’t the bag this month beyond adorable? It might be my favorite bag to date!! I can’t wait to add this to my growing makeup bag collection!!
The products I am getting this month are:
1. NYX Butter Lipstick – YES!!! I am sooooo happy I am getting this lipstick! I already know and love the Butter Lipsticks, but I don’t own any of these specific shades. I’m really hoping for the wine or pink shade but I love these so much it would be impossible to be disappointed with any of the available options.
2. Pūr~lisse beauty Pūr~Delicate Gentle Soymilk Cleanser & Makeup Remover – I love love love the Pūr~lisse SPF daily moisturizer I have from a previous ipsy bag, so this will make a great travel duo.
3. VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter – I am very excited to get this. I love highlighters and I love new brands! Last month I got the ‘Tini eyeshadow and that is a very versatile product that can also be used as a highlighter. The month before, I got the Pacifica eyeshadow in a similar light, and also very versatile, shade. For this reason, I hope that this will be my last highlighter, eyes or cheeks, for a while.
4. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub – I love St. Ives. I still periodically use products from them, but when I was on a strict student budget, I used St. Ives with my other fav, Nivea. I prefer the St Ives Green Tea Scrub to this one, however. All of that said, this is actually not a good product to use on your face. The jagged sides of the pit pieces can actually scratch your skin and create tears for bacteria to grow. GROSS! So why did I love this scrub? For my body!!! My hands, feet, elbow, legs!
5. Evelyn Iona Cosmetics Concealer – I’m so mixed in my feelings for this product. The product itself looks amazing! Organic and natural! Love! However, ipsy site says that all ipsters receiving this product will get the shade Flawless, and that is a Medium Ivory shade. Instant Oh shit! Oh no! I’m a natural blonde, with fair skin and pink undertones. Even using this on tanned summer skin might be a stretch. But I will hope for the best! Maybe a trade will be in order …
I no longer have ANY ipsy Points! I splurged and redeemed for the Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush and the mini Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (one of my favorites). I am definitely looking forward to adding these items to by bag this month!!
Overall I’m liking this bag. My excitement for the lipstick, Pūr~lisse, and Vintage, as well as my extra products is keeping this bag at a solid 10 for me. The scrub is good for travel but nothing too thrilling (it’s so inexpensive to purchase this product), and the shade choice for the Evelyn Iona has me worried, but maybe it will turn out good. Click Here to see all of the products offered this month. Click Here to get your own Glam Bag!