#ipsyLove ♡ I’m feeling it! Glam Bag early access is available and of course I couldn’t resist peeking. Log into your account and follow the directions to sneak a peek for yourself, or you can wait until Glam Bags go live later in the week.
I’m so in #ipsyLove with this Glam Bag!! I got nearly everything I was hoping for. I recently redeemed my ipsy Points, so I have an additional 3 products to look forward to this month!!
This bag looks cute! It is solid hot pink on the back (spotted in the sneak peek video) with a diamond pattern on the front. I love pink so I am very excited for a new pink bag.
1. City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini – I initially really wanted to try the Cargo Lipgloss. However, now that the descriptions for the February products are available, I am very excited to be receiving this. First of all, it is FULL SIZE (the Cargo is a mini). Second, the description says it is a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid. Given my current lipstick kick, I’m excited to try this. I love having the potential to find diamonds among the drugstore brands. Third, the color looks gorgeous. Perfect for daily wear and not at all over the top.
2. GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD® Eye Treatment – What a great sample! And any ipsters receiving this will get TWO! I’m very excited to try this. I had heard great things about the YOUTHMUD, but unfortunately, I had an instant reaction to it and had to wash it off. I have also tried the THIRSTYMUD and did not have any type of reaction. I found it to be amazing, my skin loves it! I’m hoping I love the BRIGHTMUD just as much!!
3. Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504 – Yes! Yes! Yes!!!! I love a good makeup brush! I’m loving the pink/rose gold look of this brush. I don’t own an angled FACE brush so this will be a very welcomed addition to my collection. This is my favorite item this month!
4. ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder – I was really hoping for this product and was elated to find out that EVERYONE gets it. I would be happy with either shade but would prefer the Peach Bellini as I already own a few pink blushes. But on the flip side, I can always use another Barbie pink shade.
5. ‘Tini Beauty Rob Scheppy for ‘Tini Beauty Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz – Another FULL SIZE product. And once again the ipsy God’s have answered my prayers. I have been struggling to find the perfect brow highlight and I think this might be it! Leave it to a Kardashian makeup artist to come out with a multi use product. “Rob crafted Pearl Fizz as the perfect shade to highlight brow bones, add dimension to lids and illuminate the eyes.” Hopefully, this will be the brow highlight I’m waiting for!
In addition to all these lovely products, I’m also getting three more products with my Glam Bag (or at least I’m hoping so since all of my items were redeemed in January). I love the ipsy Points system, and although items sell out fast, I find the key is to not wait for “something better“. If you like a product offered and it catches your eye, get it, immediately. If you wait, it will be gone or you might not find “something better” before your points expire. Here’s what I redeemed for:
My Additional Products:
1. (MALIN + GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm – I received this in my December Glam Bag and loved it. The formula is so hydrating and smells light and fresh, a sweet mint. It definitely wears more as a gloss than a “treatment” or balm. It is on the thicker side, but not at all sticky. I’m so excited to be getting a second one of these!
2. Figs and Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream – I heard such great things about this hand cream! I love citrus fruity smells so this an excited arrival. And it was only 250 points!!
3. Be a Bombshell Eye Crayon in Hangover – I have only tried the Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Finishing Powder, but I really liked it so I decided to try this gorgeous eye crayon in a shimmery chocolate brown. This product is FULL SIZE and retails for $14 USD, for 500 points this was an awesome deal!
Loving my bag this month so much!! Are you loving yours? The extra items are making this month a LOVE-ly month for me! Do you peek at your bags every month?! Click Here to see all available products for February! Click Here to get your own Glam Bag!!