Ipsy’s first bag of 2015 is now live (although I still peeked early). I’m loving the Fresh Start theme this month. Basic, clean products are always a must. Log into your ipsy account to see what is in your Glam Room.
I’m actually pretty excited for my bag (when am I not?). Maybe I’m easy to please (I’m sure Lip Monthly would object to that statement) or maybe ipsy just knows me that well (I have faith in the quiz). Either way, ipsy is slaying.
I prefer this style of bag over the pencil case styles (like the August 2014 & December 2014 bags). The blue is pretty with what appears to be squares printed in the fabric.
1. Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner – This is the only product I’m not thrilled about. Mainly because I don’t know enough about Coastal Scents and I have very high expectations for liquid liners (hard to beat my MAC Liquidlast Liner). But I know that sometimes the products you have low expectations for will surprise you the most. This is why I love ipsy, always making me try new things!
2. Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask – I am very excited to try this! I think an at home spa day will be soon be in order. The description says to make sure you apply a light moisturizer BEFORE applying the mask. Good to know!!
3. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Yes! Ipsy! Yes! Another great sample to add to the list of amazing brands ipsy has sent me (Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, Tarte, etc.). I use BB cream instead of foundation, however I have read this is a great barrier for sealing in your moisturizer prior to makeup application. I am confident that this will be a lovely primer for BB cream, powder, concealer, blush, bronzer etc.
4. (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm – I love a really good lip balm. One that actually works and doesn’t just smell or look good. I’m excited to try this and see if it becomes a favorite. Plus I LOVE Mojitos.
5. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow – I would be happy to receive either shade of this shadow. I loved the Pacifica liner I received in September’s Glam Bag. Hopefully I love this product too!