Am I really that
narsassistic, full of myself, confident? Ummm. Ya. I’m Boobs&Blonde. So I’m going to go on and take a bow, because I have been nominated for three awards from three lovely ladies. And given that it is award season, how fitting? I’m going to go put on a fancy cocktail dress, pour myself a glass of wine, and take pictures of myself, and make a little (long) post all about these fabulous nominations!
First up, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I was nominated by the lovely Danielle Kay Beauty!! Thank you so much for the nomination doll, I’m truly honored!!
1. Thank the person for nominating you and link back to them
2. List 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers and let them know
4. Display the award on your page
1. I’m blonde and have huge tits, I’m talking 36 DD. (I bet you already knew this fact, although I can’t figure out how – haha).
2. I have a Chihuahua and a German Shepherd. Both are rescues and are my children.
3. I also have two cats. It may be a zoo over here.
4. I’m highly allergic to cats.
5. I cried when I turned 25. I anticipate a meltdown at 30.
6. I danced for 17 years (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, etc.).
7. I have a BA in Psychology with plans to get my Master’s.
I’ll save the nominations for the end and go on to the next award. The Glam Gala nominated me for the Liebstar Award!! Thank you so much for nominating me dear! You are seriously too sweet!
1. If you could only wear one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Mascara! It would have to be mascara! Even on low key days a dash of mascara is always a necessity. I am a natural blonde and my eyelashes are literally invisible, I dare you to see them! A dash of mascara does wonders in making my eyes pop.
2. What is your favorite cosmetic brand, it can be high end or drug store?
My favorite brand would have to be … this is so hard,
that’s what she said, Too Faced!! I love Urban Decay and Buxom and Benefit and omg so many! But I think Too Faced would have to be my ultimate fav as of late.
3. Following up to the previous question: Do you prefer high end or drug store makeup?
Definitely high end. I have a few drug store favorites, but 97% of my collection is all high end makeup brands.
4. What got you started blogging?
A lot of my friends and family had begun telling me I should start a blog because of all of my deals and steals that I find. They also consider me the biggest “girly girl” of the group, and always ask me to do their makeup or for my product advice. The tipping point was when my boyfriend’s sister said “You really should start a blog”. I had recently graduated and found myself with a lot of extra time that was no longer filled with papers and essays. So ya, I started to blog.
5. What’s your favorite band/singer?
I love so many types of music! Jay Z and Queen B, to Swedish House Mafia and Bingo Players, to Keith Urban and Tim McGraw, to Rihanna and Britney Spears. I honestly can’t pick. That’s probably a good start though.
6. What’s your favorite movie?
Of all time? Blow. But in all honesty I have 100 favorites.
Lastly, we have the Versatile Blogger Award. I was nominated by the beautiful, Beautiful Beakers!! Thank you, girl, for the nomination!! I feel so blessed to have been nominated!
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
1. My ultimate career goal is to be a Sex Therapist. I’m hoping to integrate my experience working with special needs into a sexual education program for such individuals.
2. I have taken a roadtrip from Calgary to L.A. (that’s the length of the whole western USA coast).
3. I’m obsessed with Elephants and have ornamental ones from all over the world.
4. I started wearing makeup in 9th grade. I was 13. I wore mascara, a dust of bronzer, and lipgloss. It is still the same look I wear on a no muss no fuss makeup day.
5. I have been in a 6 year relationship with my boyfriend. We met online!
6. My alcohol of choice is always Vodka.
7. I love seafood.
Thank you again to these amazing babes for their nominations! Go check out their blogs! Danielle Kay Beauty, The Glam Gala, and Beautiful Beakers. I’m truly thrilled and honored to have been nominated by them.
As for my nominations, I nominate everybody reading this! If you are reading this, post 14 facts about yourself! I want to know more about all of my amazing readers! Be sure to tag me in your post so that I can read your facts.
Until next time dolls! ♡♡♡