My favorite thing to see in the mail, a hot pink, shiny mailer (so glad the matte pink bag from last month was only temporary)! This month, ipsy’s thoughts were all about me!! Or at least it felt that way, what an awesome bag I received this month!
Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that sends 4-5 personalized beauty items right to your door. Sometimes they send full size products and sometimes sample size, it’s always a nice mix. They also send a variety of high end products (Urban Decay, Tarte, Bare Minerals, etc.) and as well as some higher quality drug store products (like NYX, Cailyn, etc.). The items come in cute makeup bag with a monthly theme! The price is only $10 USD a month with FREE shipping to US residents ($5 USD shipping to Canada – making the Canadian total around $17 CAD).
I will stalk the post’s tracking website and will squeal with delight when I see that my goodie bag has been delivered. I always peek at my bag early and I was extra excited to get all of my beauty items this month.
The bag! Cute, black, lined and with an adorable ipsy heart keychain/zipper pull. This is probably my favorite bag from ipsy yet!
What I got in my December Glam Bag:
1. Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid – I love loose pigments so I was very excited to try this. The powder itself is pigmented and very shimmery. A perfect light shadow to use as a base on my lids before applying some of my other darker, loose pigments or to use as an inner eye/brow highlight. The sponge tip is nothing special, it’s a little on the hard side (versus my Bare Minerals High Shine Eye Color applicator which is a soft spongy dream). I love this style of dispensing product because it creates minimal mess, which is perfect for people who have trouble working with loose pigments in the traditional jar packaging.
2. Coolway Boost Repair Treatment – The perfect treatment for dry, thirsty, winter hair! Who doesn’t love a good hydrating hair treatment?
3. Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush – I was so excited for this brush! I was quite disappointed when I didn’t get this brush the first time it made an appearance in September’s Glam Bag. Eye brushes are definitely an obsession of mine, I’m always looking for my next favorite. This brush has super soft bristles, and I love that it is double sided with a precise crease brush. I plan to use this with my Urban Decay Naked On The Run palette.
4. NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet – This has been a great introduction to NYX products. The balm is buttery and smooth with the perfect hint of color, and it smells awesome. I received this in the shade Red Velvet (a pure red) and I am delighted. Ipsy continues to read my mind, they constantly send me the shades I prefer the most time and time again.
5. Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – My first mascara from ipsy, FINALLY, and it’s a great one. I already know and love this mascara. Thank you ipsy for sending such a great brand!
This might be my favorite bag from ipsy yet! They continue to impress me, month after month. Are you loving your ipsy bag this month? Not signed up yet? Click Here to get your own bag. Still not convinced? Click Here to see last month’s bag.