December’s glam bags are all about us and they are LIVE!! Just sign into your ipsy account and you can post to Facebook the contents of your glam bag. You will also get 10 ipsy points just for sharing!
First of all, the bag. The sketch made me think the bag was grey, but it’s black!! And it has a super cute heart pull on it!
1. Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid – I have never used this brand but am super excited to try it out! This is a loose pigment, made of 100% raw mineral powder. I love love love loose powders!
2. Coolway Boost Repair Treatment – I have never used this product before or heard of this brand. I love trying new things and this is definitely one of the reasons I love subscription boxes! It’s winter and so dry! My hair will love a moisturizing treatment.
3. Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush – OMG! OMG! I am elated to have this in my glam bag. I wanted it so badly when it came out in the September glam bag, but ultimately my bag that month rocked so I wasn’t disappointed (remember that no light Gel Polish?! ♡). I looked to possibly purchase the brush from Crown directly, but with shipping it wasn’t worth it (ditto for eBay). I can not wait to try this brush … I’m a sucker for a good crease brush! It honestly came at the perfect time! I needed a new brush solely to go with my new Urban Decay Naked On The Run palette.
4. NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm – I don’t own a single NYX product, but I think this will be a good product to pop my NYX cherry! All four of the available shades look great, I would be happy with any of them. Shades available are: Red Velvet (pure red), Parfait (fuchsia with blue undertones), Marshmallow (pure nude) and Lady Fingers (mauve).
5. Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – It’s no secret that I LOVE this mascara (see “5 in 5“)!! Everyone gets one! I have a few more coming from my Sephora Black Friday order, so obviously one more is welcomed with much obsession!