Recently, Sephora released 1 of 3 free holiday must haves bags with all purchases over $35 CAD. This was a few days before their big VIB Sale. You know I couldn’t resist some FREE make up! Here is what I purchased:
Too Faced Melted Kisses Set
I have been wanting to try the Melted Lipsticks for so long. This set is the perfect opportunity, and four shades for only $30!! This is why I love the holiday gift sets! Shades included are (left to right): Melted Nude, Melted Peony, Melted Fuchsia, Melted Berry. The range of shades are perfect for day or night!
Urban Decay Brow Box (Honey Pot)
I have mainly used pencil to fill in my very light blonde, nearly invisible, brows. I wanted to try powder and wax to really step up my brow routine. I compared a couple of different kits, including, Benefit Brow Zings and Too Faced Brow Envy. I fell for UD based on the combo of shades and wax (Benefit lacked wax), and box just for blondes (Too Faced was universal).
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm (Travel Size)
I had been looking for a new BB Cream since I returned the Biotherm Aquasouce BB Cream (I couldn’t deal with the highly floral scent). I purchased this universal BB cream from UD simply because I don’t feel like they can let me down!!
And of course, my FREE holiday must haves bag (plus my 3 free samples for ordering online, Glam Glow anyone?!):
My lovely pieces of holiday cheer:
1. Pharrell Williams GIRL for Girls and Boys
2. Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette
3. Philosophy Loveswept Body Lotion
4. Smashbox 24 hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Guide On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
6. Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Kissability
7. Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara
8. Chloe Chloe Eau de Perfum
9. Glam Glow Power Mud Dual Cleanse Treatment
10. Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
11. Agave Oil Treatment
Happy holiday shopping (for yourself ♡)!